Sunday, June 21, 2009

My personal fishing record....updated Jun/09

My personal fishing record
Until today, I just realize that since last fishing trip in Malau, Jitra, I've break another 2 personal record. The 2 new record is red tilapia & lampan jawa.

New achieve record
Lampan jawa:<100g
Date: May'09 3
Place: Malau, Jitra

Lampan never been the main target fish in Jitra. Therefore it can be easily found in Jitra. Anyway, the size is not large. This fish accidently landed during tilapia trip in Malau......detail click here.

Red tilapia: ~100g
Date: May'09
Place: Malau, Jitra

It is difficult to find red tilapia in Jitra. Therefore, a small red tilapia like this already break my record.... for detail click here

Other interesting posts that you shouldn't miss

1. Other fishing related from this blog

2. Recipe related to fish

No comments: